Thanks to Lisa and Derek for another fine weekend in Millbank. I got to spend lots of time with young Sam, and even credit myself for a few rescues (including those ever so fascinating electric outlets, and a metal kitchen implement or two). Even crawling crab-fashion (not upright, as in this video, but similar), the boy gets around. It was also a pleasure to meet Lisa’s friends Neil and Tanya (apologies if the spelling is incorrect). Lisa, gifted chef that she is, prepared a melt-in-your-mouth pork roast accompanied with rice and roasted veggies, topped off with fresh-baked pumpkin pie accompanied by one of Harrow’s better rice wines — all delicious! Call it a weekend well spent.
- RT @AliAbunimah: I can’t describe the extent to which I am uninterested in the Olympics 13 hours ago
- @dbaerwald1 @JoyceCarolOates Embarrassed. 2 days ago
- @dbaerwald1 @rockn_the I hear dire things about the Rust Belt. That guy sounds like bad news, but you breed people… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @HelenZaltzman @TauZaman Be the change you want to see in the world... 4 days ago
- @TauZaman Paul Allen, the 'other' Microsoft billionaire, gave a Wired magazine interview where he took responsibili… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago