Thanks to Lisa and Derek for another fine weekend in Millbank. I got to spend lots of time with young Sam, and even credit myself for a few rescues (including those ever so fascinating electric outlets, and a metal kitchen implement or two). Even crawling crab-fashion (not upright, as in this video, but similar), the boy gets around. It was also a pleasure to meet Lisa’s friends Neil and Tanya (apologies if the spelling is incorrect). Lisa, gifted chef that she is, prepared a melt-in-your-mouth pork roast accompanied with rice and roasted veggies, topped off with fresh-baked pumpkin pie accompanied by one of Harrow’s better rice wines — all delicious! Call it a weekend well spent.
- Nixon did it to Johnson 12 years previously. #OctoberSurprise twitter.com/jacobin/status… 5 days ago
- Are you listening, @cenkuygur @AnaKasparian ? Please read the whole thread if you plan to respond. When you made t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Did I mention @Cigna downsized me in 2019? Cost-cutting to pay off their acquisition of my employer,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- When I worked at @ChryslerCanada, customers used to accuse us of denying warranty exactly this way. They were wro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @doctorow: As tech reaches terminal #enshittification, so hollowed that they're barely able to keep end-users or business customers lock… 1 week ago