Thanks to Lisa and Derek for another fine weekend in Millbank. I got to spend lots of time with young Sam, and even credit myself for a few rescues (including those ever so fascinating electric outlets, and a metal kitchen implement or two). Even crawling crab-fashion (not upright, as in this video, but similar), the boy gets around. It was also a pleasure to meet Lisa’s friends Neil and Tanya (apologies if the spelling is incorrect). Lisa, gifted chef that she is, prepared a melt-in-your-mouth pork roast accompanied with rice and roasted veggies, topped off with fresh-baked pumpkin pie accompanied by one of Harrow’s better rice wines — all delicious! Call it a weekend well spent.
- A disgusting crime. Also disturbing that it seems to be third attempt on the life of a UK MP in the past decade. globalnews.ca/news/8268198/b… 1 day ago
- This started to seem much less like a conspiracy theory after it came out that Nixon did this in 1968, complete wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @NeweggCan: Our 1️⃣2️⃣th anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. Which @ABSGamingPC should we giveaway to show our appreciation to y'al… 4 days ago
- @dbaerwald1 Sorry I wasn’t specific enough, it’s the linked article that erroneously referenced it as her debut alb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @dbaerwald1 Hate to carp, but Jill Sobule's debut album was Things Here Are Different, produced by Todd Rundgren. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago