Thanks to Lisa and Derek for another fine weekend in Millbank. I got to spend lots of time with young Sam, and even credit myself for a few rescues (including those ever so fascinating electric outlets, and a metal kitchen implement or two). Even crawling crab-fashion (not upright, as in this video, but similar), the boy gets around. It was also a pleasure to meet Lisa’s friends Neil and Tanya (apologies if the spelling is incorrect). Lisa, gifted chef that she is, prepared a melt-in-your-mouth pork roast accompanied with rice and roasted veggies, topped off with fresh-baked pumpkin pie accompanied by one of Harrow’s better rice wines — all delicious! Call it a weekend well spent.
- RT @caitoz: Attempts to address the 2020 Hunter Biden laptop story censorship shenanigans will never gain sufficient traction, because the… 14 hours ago
- @JillFilipovic @Sudbury_Steve https://t.co/vXMJnvBRRS 18 hours ago
- RT @Shut_downAmazon: For the first time in History a Federal Judge ruled that @amazon Cease and Desist all illegal Union Busting. This rul… 18 hours ago
- @CassErisYT @jordanbpeterson @elonmusk Make that 'fire half the people *above* them' and JBP might be on to somethi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- You love to see it. twitter.com/MorePerfectUS/… 2 days ago